Sarah E. Minnis, MBA, has more than 25 years experience in management and leadership development, human resource issues, career counseling, operational and strategic planning.
Sarah earned an MBA from Boise State University and a Bachelor of Science - Accounting at University Nevada-Reno.
Sarah is an Alumni of College of Executive Coaching, the Leader in Coach Training for Professionals with Graduate Degrees, and a member of the International Coaching Federation.
Sarah's career highlights include:
- Owner of a franchised staffing agency.
- Budget/Project Analyst and Treasury Operations Manager in two different public sector entities.
- Officer in a capital equipment leasing company that grew dramatically in less than eight years: from privately-held to publicly-traded; from 10 to 400+ employees; and from $50K to $350 Million in annual sales.
Sarah's teaching credentials include:
- Adjunct Faculty - Dowling College's MBA program.
- Adjunct Faculty - Boise State University's Center for Work Force Training program with the Department of Corrections.
Her unique perspective for creating value-added solutions is based upon a passionate commitment to the strategic success of every client. Sarah's public speaking engagements, seminars and workshops also include this professional pledge, as each is an exciting learning experience for attendees.
Minnis Consulting, LLC
P. O. Box 50101
Boise, Idaho 83705